- This event has passed.
SongLife Training Online: Guitar Artistry (seven-week course)
January 12, 2022 @ 8:00 pm - February 23, 2022 @ 9:30 pm250€
Develop your technique on the instrument; learn variations of accompaniment for your own singing and songmaking; further your songleading capacity. Sail beyond standard strumming chords with melodic and soul-stirring finger-picking patterns suitable for inspiring songwriting and intuitive songmaking. Chord patterns to be taught from Michael’s extensive archive of intuitive songportraits, songs and chants. Learn to relax into guitar as a contemplative musical practice and discover your own experience of ‘no-mind guitar’.
Duration: 7 Weeks, 90 minutes each class
Michael Stillwater is creator of the Stillwater Method, featuring his unique blend of folk, jazz, classical and rock styles. His book, No Mind Guitar: Contemplative Practice on Six Strings, includes 78 exercises and patterns for beginning, intermediate and advanced players. Order book here: link
- to get the most from this course, some familiarity with guitar is recommended
Register for SongLife Training: Guitar Artistry
Class begins on Thursday, January 12, 2023 and continues each Thursday.
* Limited to 18 participants
* 7-week course, 250€; returning participants, 200€
* PayPal thru this site or bank transfer
* Bank Details: OP Bank, IBAN FI56 5723 0220 5456 72 (account: Michael Stillwater)
* Contact us if partial scholarship requested
* Alternative option: View video course (offline)
Two Seasons, 14 Lessons, 150€
Click here for Offline Video Course:
Participants receive a discount voucher for selected items from the Inner Harmony Shop, including No Mind Guitar book