Link to view retreat site.
The Song Sanctuary retreat is a place to accept our creative being and honor who we are. In the course of our week, each participant will have an opportunity to create their own medicine song.
To arrive at this experience, we will share various practices for opening and releasing whatever is in the way of this. Arriving at our own ‘medicine song’, whether or not we consider ourselves ‘musical’, each participant discovers new aspects of themselves. Through chanting, meditation, journaling and various exercises, we have an opportunity to relax more deeply into our essential life.
This retreat is held in secluded cottages overlooking a pristine Finnish lake, surrounded by verdant forest. (cottages come with boat)
Double accommodation. Food is lovingly prepared by the group.
Michael and Doris Laesser Stillwater moved to Finland in 2017 to be close to grandchildren, and are now happy to share retreats in this northern country. Their union of healing music and spiritual psychology helps participants encounter a deep, enriching and memorable time.
If you have ever dreamed of coming to the far north, Finland offers a beautiful natural vista for your stay.
Retreat size is limited.
• Retreat begins with dinner on Sunday, Sept. 4, 2022
• Retreat ends at 11 AM on Saturday, Sept 10, 2022
• Program Tuition: 850 euro
• Double occupancy & meals; 460 euro 6 days/6 nights
• Travel costs (including train) not included; train from airport to near retreat (appx 1 hour); you will be picked up from there (detailed instructions upon registration)
• Tuition and lodging/food cost due August 4.
• Balance nonrefundable (but transferable) after August 4.
• Payments may be made thru PayPal (email@example.com) or bank transfer (OP Bank / Michael Stillwater IBAN FI56 5723 0220 5456 72 BIC/SWIFT: OKOYFIHH)
• Cancellation after August 4 without a replacement registrant will require room charge.
Michael Stillwater is a musical and visual artist who guides people into contact with their own songmaker, their creative essence. His music supports participants in unfolding their own gifts, providing a powerful and beautiful way to express from their silent experience.
Doris Laesser Stillwater, dipl. Psych., trained in Gestalt and Body-oriented Psychotherapy. She has led retreats for three decades using self-inquiry and breathwork, drawing from her extensive studies in contemplative psychology, meditation and Tibetan Buddhist practice. The program reflects this background, designed for participants to meet themselves in a deep way.