Our retreats offer a balance of both inner and outer experiences. A typical retreat day includes contemplation and meditation, group activities including skill building, creative exploration and singing, along with time for reflection and relaxation. Included throughout the week are visits to key sites from the lives of Francis and Clare.
Retreats are held in a convent overlooking the Basilica di Francesco and the hills of Perugia. Room accommodations are comfortable, each with private bathroom. Private rooms upon request (as available). Simple Italian food is lovingly prepared by the Sisters, who share their private meditation garden with us.
Michael and Doris Laesser Stillwater met in Assisi in 1989 and have been returning ever since, sharing its spiritual peace and transformative power with people from around the world. Their union of healing music and spiritual psychology helps participants encounter a deep, enriching and memorable time. They reside in Finland.
• Program Tuition: 870 € (plus lodging & meals, paid on site)
• Returning Participants: 770 € (plus lodging & meals, paid on site)
• Full tuition due 1 month before retreat
• Private room & meals; 426 € 6 days/6 nights
• Double occupancy & meals; 406 € 6 days/6 nights
• Cancellation in the last month before the retreat pay full amount and monastery fee (accommodation and food) or bring another participant.